SAin asks to say NO to the referendum about the European Constitution Treaty because it savagely attacks solidarity with the poor of the Earth and ratifies Europe as one of the principal pillars of international Imperialism.
1. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It does not promote harsh self-criticism and the searching of our conscience regarding our responsibility to the 150 million people who have died as a result of Fascist, Nazi and Communist totalitarian ideologies. All of them bastard fruit of Nationalism.
2. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It does not promote harsh self-criticism and the searching of our conscience regarding the European responsibility of colonialism and neo-colonialism in the poor countries of the world which makes 40 million people starve to death annually, half of which are children.
3. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It exalts a neo-capitalist economic model that subordinates EVERYTHING to the murderous mentality of the market. Europe ratifies itself, judicially, as a block in favour of plundering the poor, the starving, the unemployed, people working in black markets, immigrants and child slaves. And with this, a real neocapitalist dictatorship is built. Only that which reinforces competition in a free market can be legal.
4. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It is a mechanism that guarantees the financial superpowers and neo-capitalist industries’ management, cultural, economic and political control against the people. This is a constitution designed by multinationals, bank lobbies, and pressure groups that are out of the reach of any democratic control. More than 200 industrial groups have representatives in Brussels. More than 500 lobbies control the Members of the European Parliament in such a way that there are 5 pressure group agents for each European parliamentarian.
5. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: The most important parties, social-democrats, liberals and conservatives as well as Union bureaucrats are acting against the interests of society because, due to their debts, they are at the mercy of world banking. Everybody supports an explicitly neo-capitalist treaty.
6. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It gives regulatory capacity to private agencies which work for the large financial and industrial conglomerates. For the first time in modern history, laws for 450 million people have been constitutionally decided by private agencies.
7. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: All social rights which are also human rights, are subordinated, plundered, or diluted, made subject to the premise of a singular market, competitiveness or monetary policy.
8. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It forces the European members to reinforce the industrial foundations and the technology of the weapons’ industry, becoming the military arm that guarantees the plundering of poor countries, their access to markets, as well as energy sources and raw materials.
9. NO TO THE EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION BECAUSE: It abolishes the religious, spiritual and moral fundamentals that are the foundation of democracy, freedom, equality and solidarity. It subordinates personal dignity, the family as the first school for solidarity, and human rights to the most savage materialism. Undoubtedly, this pushes us towards the abyss of a NEW TOTALITARISM which has already caused two world wars and is presently the cause of 40 million starving to death each year.
WE DEMAND MORAL AND HISTORICAL RESPONSIBILITY FROM THOSE POLITICAL POWERS THAT SUPPORT THIS TREATY AGAINST SOLIDARITY.